This photoshop booklet has been a great use for teaching the basics of photoshop to students from 12 years to 18 years depending on their prior knowledge. The booklet can be taught as a practical lesson demonstrated by the teacher on a projector or smart board using photoshop and then practiced by the students using their own images. I have shared it with many teachers in the schools I have taught and it has been a very helpful tool and booklet the students can have next to them when working with photoshop.
The booklet is 9 pages including:
- Definitions of photoshop terms and tools.
- Name and function of tools in the tool bar.
- Some useful beginner tips for saving, quality and useful shortcuts.
- Step by step instructions (with image screen shots) for saving with
- Step by step instructions (with image screen shots) masking in photoshop (cutting and pasting selected areas of an image).