Also included in
- Our best-selling food webs activities have been bundled to save you time and money. These five resources will help students master the concepts around food webs and how energy flows through ecosystems. Your students will not only gain a deeper understanding but will also be engaged and on task! Thes$15.99$21.00Save $5.01
Students will understand that most producers need sunlight, carbon dioxide, and water in order to make their own food through photosynthesis. Student will understand that oxygen and glucose are products of photosynthesis.
This easy-to-use photosynthesis foldable includes a clear, labeled illustration and 3 differentiated text options for notes or worksheets. The 12 open response task cards are perfect for centers, quizzes, or rotating stations.
The foldable is designed to be a study tool, with labels on the outside and specific information under the flaps. Shows the simple formula for photosynthesis and gives information, in simplified language, about the ingredients and products of photosynthesis.
Use the blank foldable as a graphic organizer for students to use for independent research.
- 3 differentiated options for notes (blank, fill in the blank, and complete)
- color and b/w options
- 12 open response question cards
- student response sheet
- answer key
Take a look at the PREVIEW for more details about this resource. Please note that this is not an editable file.
Leave feedback so you earn credits toward future purchases:
Just go to your My Purchases page. Next to each of your purchases you'll see a Provide Feedback link. Click the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give quick feedback and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases or even get FREE items! Your feedback is really appreciated because helps us determine which products are most useful to you.
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and products for Two Teaching Taylors. Just look for the GREEN STAR next to our store logo and click it to follow our store. Yay! You will now receive updates from us when we have something new for you!
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).