Photosynthesis Digital INB - Google Slides Activities and Quiz
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Google Slides activities, Google Forms Quiz and Doodle Notes for Photosynthesis. The Digital INB activities are perfect for helping students to see the big picture of photosynthesis. Interactive tasks guide them through the importance of photosynthesis, equations for it, the structure of the leaf anPrice $9.99Original Price $12.98Save $2.99
- Zero prep and designed for student engagement, this bundle of Digital INB lessons is perfect for your Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration unit. My Google Slides activities are fun and varied, with custom clipart bringing concepts to life. Tasks are clearly explained, along with digital tips so yPrice $18.99Original Price $23.97Save $4.98
- Get extra savings with my big bundle for the Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Unit. Packed with engaging Digital INB activities for Google Slides, fun Doodle Notes and Google Forms Quizzes to check progress! Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration are brought to life for your students in thisPrice $27.99Original Price $38.94Save $10.95
- Looking for ready-to-use Google Slides lessons for your Biology class? This bundle has 50 sets of Google Slides Activities and self-grading Google Forms Quizzes. Beautifully illustrated and highly engaging, your students will LOVE these. They are easy to use and will save you countless hours of workPrice $250.00Original Price $361.52Save $111.52
- Save your precious time with my ready-to-use resources for a whole year of Biology. 10 units including 50 sets of Google Slides, Doodle Notes and Google Forms Quizzes. Beautifully illustrated and highly engaging, your students will LOVE these. They are easy to use and will save you countless hours oPrice $350.00Original Price $580.04Save $230.04
These Google Slides activities are perfect for helping students to see the big picture of photosynthesis. Interactive tasks guide them through the importance of photosynthesis, equations for it, the structure of the leaf and chloroplast, and more! There are multiple versions of some of the activities for allow for easy differentiation. Custom pictures bring the concepts to life for students and increase engagement. This Digital Interactive Notebook is a great addition to your Cell Energetics unit and is zero prep - simply assign on Google Classroom.
Animated answer slides are included so you can ask students for their thoughts before revealing the correct answer. Alternatively, you can easily upload the answers to Google Classroom for students to self-check their work.
There is a Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress - it's self grading, so there's no extra work involved.
>>> Check out the preview to see more details!
- Evolution of photosynthesis
- Autotrophs and heterotrophs
- The process of photosynthesis (basic)
- Word and symbol equations for photosynthesis
- How the reactants are obtained
- The structure of the leaf: upper and lower epidermis, waxy cuticle, palisade mesophyll, spongy mesophyll, guard cells and stomata
- Xylem and phloem
- Role of the stomata
- Structure of the chloroplast
- Factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis
***NOTE: the light dependent and independent reactions of photosynthesis are covered in this lesson - this content is in a second set of Google Slides titled "Photosynthesis Reactions", suitable for honors / AP Biology courses. This digital INB is an overview of the big picture of photosynthesis and is intended to be used first, covering the detailed reactions.***
My Photosynthesis Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 24 slides of engaging activities, including: reading passages and questions, drag and drop to label diagrams, word fills, plus more! Note: some of the activities have multiple versions for differentiation.
- Answers: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work.
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions. There are 13 questions in total.
- Teacher guidance: how to assign and use this resource.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides. There is a link to a YouTube video - please ensure your school/district can access YouTube before completing your purchase. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited/moved. Any moveable pieces of clipart must not be extracted. Answers can be edited.
If you like this, you may also enjoy:
Photosynthesis - The Big Picture - Doodle Notes
Photosynthesis Reactions - Google Slides and Quiz
Cellular Respiration - Google Slides and Quiz
Introduction to Ecology - Digital INB and Quiz
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐