Photosynthesis Interactive Notebook
Photosynthesis Interactive Notebook 42 page Section has a lot to offer! Before using Interactive Science Notebooks, students got lost in writing and not comprehending the science. The INBs allow the students to keep a neat, interactive, functional, and yes; fun notebook.
- 24 Photosynthesis Flip-Fold Vocabulary words & definitions
- Unlike other Interactive Notebooks, this INB has typed definitions.
o This is important for students (Modifications & 504) who require written copies of Notes.
- Analyze – Cut – Paste - Write
- Cut & Paste Light Spectrum Foldable
- Anatomy of a Chloroplast Foldable
- Venn Diagram
- Build a Glucose Model
- Build an ATP Molecule
- Venn Diagram Compare & Contrast Algae & Plants
- Photosynthesis Fill in the blank Read along Notes
- Balancing Photosynthesis Foldable
- Capturing & Converting Energy Foldable
- Multiple Choice
- Photosynthesis BCR
- Producers/Cell Walls/Cuticle Reading Passage
- Vascular vs. Nonvascular Plants Read & Paste
- An Exception to the Rule: Carnivorous Pitcher Plant
- Plant Cell Anatomy “Look – Draw – Paste”
- Advantages of Vascular Plants BCR
- Algae: Diatoms & Kelp
YOU WILL WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT!:
Physical Sciences Bundle
Earth Sciences Bundle
ALL Sciences Bundle!
Connect with the STEM Center©
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Green ‘Follow Me’ Star next to the STEM Center © icon to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great info and freebies on Facebook
See all our products on Pinterest
Copyright © The STEM Center. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.