Your students will learn about photosynthesis with this hands-on science interactive notebook.
This product includes:
- Photosynthesis vocabulary flipbook (chlorophyll, glucose, photosynthesis)
- What do plants need for photosynthesis? flip flower
- Photosynthesis diagram
- Steps of photosynthesis sequencing strips
- Reactants & products of photosynthesis diagram
- How animals obtain energy vs. how plants obtain energy venn diagram
- Importance of photosynthesis for plants & animals flipbook
What is included?
You will receive a PDF that includes directions, real-life images, answer keys, and flippable templates.
What makes these different than other interactive notebooks?
- Differentiated: This product is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.
- Easy to cut: These resources are easy to cut - no trying to cut a tiny heart out for half an hour! A couple snips and students are good to go.
- Paper-saving: each piece of paper printed will be cut in half for two students.
Covers VA SOL 4.2: The student will investigate and understand that plants and animals have structures that distinguish them from one another and play vital roles in their ability to survive. Key ideas include
SOL 4.2a: the survival of plants and animals depends on photosynthesis;
SOL 4.2b: plants and animals have different structures and processes for obtaining energy; and
Please email me with any questions at Glitterinthird@gmail.com if you need more information!
Interested in more Google Drive science products from Glitter in Third?
Earth and space system
Air pressure and storms
Earth's rotation and revolution
Sun, moon, and Earth
Weather, climate, and ecosystems
Weather tools and meteorology
Living systems and processes
Community, population, and ecosystems (levels of organization)
Habitat and niche
Parts of a plant & plant structure