Photosynthesis Jeopardy-Style Review Game
Suitable for Biology and Life Science students in grades 9 - 12.
My students love to review using this Jeopardy Powerpoint review game. I have found that my students pay far greater attention to the review when it is in a competitive game format.
Please Note: This product is included in my "Photosynthesis Complete Unit Plan Bundle" and can be viewed by clicking this link.
This review game has 6 categories with 5 questions in each category. The game is completely editable so that you can remove questions and add questions of your own. You can easily differentiate the game the match the abilities of any class.
Topics covered are:
1) Autotrophs and heterotrophs.
2) Chemical energy and ATP.
3) Overview of photosynthesis.
4) Chlorophyll and other pigments.
5) Leaf Anatomy.
6) Structure of the Chloroplast.
7) Electron carriers: energy levels of electrons, excited electrons, electron transport chain, NADP+, NADPH.
8) An overview of the stages of photosynthesis: Light dependent reactions and light independent reactions.
9) The Light reactions: photosystem I and photosystem II, splitting of water molecules, electron transport chain, production of ATP and NADPH, release of oxygen, ATP synthase
10) Calvin Cycle: includes basics of carbon fixation, reduction of PGA to form PGAL, regeneration of RuBP, how glucose if formed
11) Water loss from the plant
12) Factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis: water, temperature, light intensity
This powerpoint jeopardy game was written with a typical biology I class in mind.
Related Products Include:
Photosynthesis Powerpoint with Teacher and Student Notes
Biology Buzz Words: Photosynthesis
Photosynthesis Task Cards
Lab: Leaf Structure and Function
Photosynthesis Unit Test
Lab: Pigment Chromatography
Lab: Stomata - Gateways into the Leaf
Photosynthesis Homework Assignments - Set of 3
Photosynthesis Crossword Puzzle
Photosynthesis Quizzes - Set of 3
Photosynthesis Complete Unit Plan - 15 separate products
Biology Lab: Stomata - Gateways into the Leaf
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
Science Stuff Blog
My Facebook Page
Amy Brown (Science Stuff)