Also included in
- Bundle and save with five fun photosynthesis activities!Includes:Photosynthesis Doodle NotesPhotosynthesis Project - Comic StripPhotosynthesis Foldable & Writing PromptPhotosynthesis Worksheet - Color By Number Photosynthesis Google Classroom - Drag and Drop Leaf ModelYou might also like the fol$11.95$15.50Save $3.55
- Engaging Life Science Activities for Teens and TweensThis is a massive bundle of my most popular life science resources. This package contains a mix of doodle notes, foldables, color-by-numbers, worksheets, and projects at a BIG SAVINGS!────────────Let's stay connected!⭐ Follow My TPT Store⭐ Instagr$105.00$153.70Save $48.70
Students of all ages love comics. In this project, students will create a comic strip that demonstrates their understanding of photosynthesis. This project blends art and science to help students gain a deeper understanding of the concept. The comics will look great on a bulletin board or inside a binder or science interactive notebook.
- Student direction page (PDF + Editable PowerPoint Doc)
- Grading rubric (PDF + Editable PowerPoint Doc)
- Five different comic strip templates
- A comic accordion foldable
How can this product be used in your classroom?
✔ As an assessment to end your unit
✔ As a fun alternative to a standard photosynthesis test review
✔ Extra practice / reinforcement
✔ Homework assignment
✔ As the Evaluate Phase for a 5E science lesson
➤ Plan ahead and get a discount by buying this activity as part of my Photosynthesis Activity Bundle
You might also like the following photosynthesis activities...
If you are teaching cellular respiration and photosynthesis you might like...
Even more ecology activities...
Let's stay connected!
Copyright © Morpho Science