Photosynthesis Review Game
This is a fun review game to help teach students of the steps of photosynthesis.
Very Simple Instructions...
• Cut out and laminate playing cards.
• Spread out “Incoming Materials” cards (Sunlight, Co2 and Water) on a table and turn over so blank side is showing.
• Set Food and Oxygen cards off to the side
• Divide class into two teams
• Alternately ask questions to each of the teams.
• If a team gets a question right they get to draw an “Incoming Materials” card from the table.
• Once a team has one of each
(sunlight, Co2 and water)
then they can trade them in
for a Food/ Oxygen card.
• The team with the most
Food/ Oxygen cards at
the end of the game wins.