Also included in
- It's all here ... Everything you need to teach a complete unit on photosynthesis to your biology students. Resources are available in BOTH printable and digital formats. This photosynthesis bundle covers topics related to chloroplasts, pigments, leaf anatomy, the light dependent reaction, the lightPrice $37.99Original Price $48.46Save $10.47
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cellPrice $195.00Original Price $261.84Save $66.84
- This NO PREP, PRINTABLE, EDITABLE, AND DIGITAL Biology Curriculum contains everything you need for an entire year of Biology! For less than $3 a day, you can save your time, energy, and sanity. Each of the 20 Complete Units includes a teaching PowerPoint presentation, notes, labs, homework assignmenPrice $535.00Original Price $982.16Save $447.16
This set of 60 enrichment, reinforcement, and review task cards for your lessons on photosynthesis will ensure that your students have mastered the information. Choose to use the traditional printable version, or the paperless, digital Google Apps version. Questions cover ADP and ATP, pigments, leaf structure, the chloroplast, electron carriers, the light dependent reactions, the light independent reactions, the C4 pathway, and CAM plants. Detailed list of concepts can be found below.
Suitable for life science and biology students in grades 9 - 12.
Both printable and digital versions of this resource are included. The student handouts can be printed or used in the paperless digital format in your Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar. This resource is perfect for traditional classroom settings, 1:1 schools, or for distance learning.
What is included in this product?
- A set of 60 printable and editable task cards.
- Paperless Digital Version (not editable) for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and /or Microsoft OneDrive
- Teacher Guide containing tips, directions and suggestions.
- A student answer sheet for recording answers.
- Blank task cards so that you can add additional questions.
- A complete teacher answer key.
- A teacher answer key Review PowerPoint that can be used to go over answers with the students.
- Teacher Guide for Google Apps
Task cards are a fantastic way to enrich or reinforce lessons, review difficult concepts, or provide extra practice for the struggling student. The student reads each card, performs the task, and records his/her answer on the included student answer sheet.
From the moment of purchase, you will be ready to use your task cards in just a few minutes. Simply print the sheets of task cards on card stock paper, laminate, and cut the cards apart. The cards look best when printed in color, but they can easily be printed in black and white.
Topics covered are:
- Autotrophs, Heterotrophs, the flow of energy through an ecosystem.
- Chemical energy and ATP: Definitions/explanations of ADP and ATP, the structure of ATP, how ADP becomes ATP, uses of ATP.
- Overview of photosynthesis: Reactants, products, and an equation for photosynthesis.
- Chlorophyll and other pigments: pigment, chloroplasts, electromagnetic spectrum, visible spectrum, absorption and reflection of different wavelengths of light, types of chlorophyll.
- Leaf Anatomy: Students will label the parts of a leaf and define cuticle, palisade, spongy cells, mesophyll, stomata, vascular bundle, xylem, phloem
- Structure of the Chloroplast: Students will label a drawing and define outer membrane, inner membrane, thylakoids, grana, stroma, chlorophyll, photosystems.
- Electron carriers: Short discussion on electrons, energy levels of electrons, excited electrons, electron transport chain, NADP+, NADPH.
- An overview of the stages of photosynthesis: Light dependent reactions and light independent reactions. Includes an equation for photosynthesis that outlines the reactants and the products of photosynthesis.
- The Light dependent reactions: Photosystem I and photosystem II, splitting of water molecules, electron transport chain, production of ATP and NADPH, release of oxygen, ATP synthase.
- Calvin Cycle: Includes basics of carbon fixation, reduction of PGA to form PGAL, regeneration of RuBP, how glucose is formed.
- Alternative Pathways: Water loss from the plant, the C4 Pathway, the CAM pathway.
- Factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis: water, temperature, light intensity.
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: