Also included in
- All of Science Island’s Task Cards for Biology in one terrific money-saving BUNDLE! And, these Task Cards come with a special BONUS . . . a PowerPoint Review with all the answers to share with your students.Try TASK CARDS if you . . .• Need something a little more exciting than a worksheet• Want to$56.52$80.75Save $24.23
- *2020 UPDATE with Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources. Perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.This CELLS COMPLETE CURRICULUM BUNDLE includes everything you need to teach CELLS, PHOTOSYNTHESIS &$65.52$93.60Save $28.08
- The BIG BIOLOGY BUNDLE combines all of Science Island’s Unit Bundles for Biology and it's STILL GROWING! What’s in this Big Biology Bundle? PowerPoints & NotesActivities & WorksheetsAssessments: Quizzes & TestsLabsProjectsDiagrams Review Qubes & MORE!The following chapters now have B$329.00$531.35Save $202.35
*2020 Update with Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources. Perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.
These "Photosynthesis Task Cards" are designed for high school Biology.
Click on the green PREVIEW box above to see more details and a complete list of key terms and concepts covered.
This EDITABLE resource includes 5 files:
- 35 Task Cards in PowerPoint and Google Slides™ formats (each card is one slide). The textboxes on each slide are editable so you can re-word or change questions. Delete slides you don’t need or add your own in a matching format by inserting duplicate slides.
- A 35-slide PowerPoint Review with answers. Perfect for whole-class review after students have completed the Task Cards. A Google Slides™ version is also included.
- Student Answer Sheet
- Teacher Answer Key
Task Cards are great formative assessments, but they can be implemented in many different ways. Details are included in the “Read First” document, but here are a few ideas:
- Bell Work or Early Finishers
- Question of the Day
- Exit Pass
- Review Game Race
I like to use the Task Cards throughout the chapter and then use the PPT Review on the day before the test.
Using the print version?
Print and make copies of the student answer sheet.
Then print and laminate the cards in the size of your choice (1, 2, or 4 per page) in color or black & white.
Need to save time? Present the cards one at a time, or a few at a time, from the PowerPoint to the whole class. You can even use the PPT as a quiz!
Using the digital version?
No prep necessary! Just share the link with your students. They can type their answers directly on each slide.
Use the question tab in my store or email me at email@example.com.
You might also like: