This unit deals with the a very common but important process of formation of food in plants such as photosynthesis and respiration processes. The whole process is explained in a very simple manner showing different colorful pictures of process and process equation through the process chart.
This unit in the form of PDF file includes engaging, colorful, informative, visually stimulating and eye-catching photos and diagrams as per the topic need which rarely fails to stimulate a lively class discussion.
The unit includes 11 different engaging worksheets/activities at the end. Students.
The unit involves the following completed topics:
About photosynthesis process, its importance and how does its is beneficial to us.
Phototsynthesis process – From start to food webs in an ecosystem.
Plants and making of carbohydrates, leaves and their colour, location and structure of chloroplast.
Chloroplast pigments and its features.
2 Phases of photosynthesis processes with its features:
Calvin Cycle and making of ATP.
Types of photosystems.
Equation for photosynthesis and respiration.
11 different worksheets to engage students for the review of the unit.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
Plant Classification - Kingdom Plantae
• Plant Classification Scavenger Hunt - A great tool to Review the Unit
• Plant Life Cycle : Unit with worksheets
• Plant and its Parts - Unit with Worksheets / Activities
• Plant Facts Scavenger Hunt - An Activity
• Photosynthesis Scavenger Hunt
• Effect of UV radiation on biological organisms and how do they protect?
• Plant scavenger Hunt
• Bundle of Solar Units: Solar system/Solar scavenger hunt/Solar energy/The stars