20% bundle savings!
You will receive the following in PDF format (80 slides/pages altogether). The slide shows are also in PPT format for easier classroom viewing:
~Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration comparison activity with an answer key
~Photosynthesis slide show with 17 slides
~Cellular Respiration slide show with 16 slides
~32 vocabulary cards with definitions
~Test and answer key
~Review questions and answer key
Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration comparison activity with an answer key
~This activity can work with individuals, in a group, or teacher-led.
~You will receive an activity where students will compare photosynthesis and cellular respiration by looking at the equations, products, and reactants of each process.
~Answer key included!
~~~~Write the equation of both photosynthesis and cellular respiration.
~~~~State which are products and reactants.
~~~~Explain where the reactants come from.
~~~~Explain what happens to the products.
Photosynthesis slide show with 17 slides
This 17 slide PPT covers
~~~Where it takes place.
~~~The overall reaction (products and reactants).
~~~Breaks down each molecule of the equation into easy to read tables with the following topics:
~~~~~~What the molecule is.
~~~~~~Where the molecule comes from.
~~~~~~Where it entered the plant.
~~~~~~What the function is.
~Detailed description of the light dependent reaction and the Calvin cycle with diagram.
Cellular Respiration slide show with 16 slides
This 16 slide PPT covers
~Where the steps to cellular respiration take place.
~The overall reaction (products and reactants).
~Breaks down each molecule of the equation into easy to read tables with the following information in the table:
~~~~~What the molecule is.
~~~~~Where the molecule comes from.
~~~~~What the function is.
~Detailed description of glycolysis, the Krebs cycle, and the electron transport chain.
32 vocabulary cards with definitions
You will receive 32 vocabulary cards with definitions covering terms about photosynthesis and cellular respiration.
Acetyl-CoA, ADP, Alcohol fermentation, Anaerobic, ATP, ATP synthase, Autotrophic, Calvin cycle, Cellular respiration, Chlorophyll, Chloroplasts, Citric acid cycle, Cuticle, Electron transport chain, Epidermis, Fermentation, Glycolysis, Grana, Guard Cells, Heterotrophs, Lactic acid fermentation, Light Reactions, Mesophyll, Mitochondrion,
NADPH, Oxidative phosphorylation, Photosynthesis, Pigment, Pyruvate, Stomata, Stroma, Thylakoids
You can use the cards in multiple ways, including: placing them on a word wall and use them as a vocabulary review game as a whole class or as a group.
I am able to customize vocabulary cards for any topic. Please let me know if you are looking for something specific.
Test and answer key/Review questions and answer key
The test is multiple choice, matching, and short answer. There are 26 questions designed to take about 45 minutes.
The following are the review questions that are covered on the test. These are not exact test questions, just topics that cover the material:
1. What is photosynthesis?
2. What happens during the first stage of photosynthesis?
3. What is the second stage called? What happens during the second stage?
4. What is cellular respiration?
5. What is broken down during glycolysis?
6. What are the wastes for photosynthesis? Cellular respiration?
7. Water can be broken into what molecules?
8. What is the chemical formula for glucose?
9. Where does carbon dioxide enter a plant?
10. What stage is the majority of ATP produced during cellular respiration?
11. What stage is water produced during cellular respiration?
12. What does oxygen do during the electron transport chain?
13. What are the products of photosynthesis? What are the reactants?
14. What are the products of cellular respiration? What are the reactants?
15. What is the formula for photosynthesis? Cellular respiration?
16. Where do the following take place:
b. Krebs Cycle
c. Electron Transport Chain.
17. Define the following