Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Foldable Notes
Also included in
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, several digital Google Drive activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, anPrice $118.00Original Price $147.50Save $29.50
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all PDF (printable) Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, and several other lessons.TPrice $79.28Original Price $99.10Save $19.82
- Do your students struggle to keep straight the different terms, products, reactants, and diagrams related to photosynthesis or cellular respiration? This is a set of three QUICK AND EASY, READY TO USE activities. They can be used individually, or on the board, as a quick assessment, review, or closuPrice $4.75Original Price $6.15Save $1.40
Do your students struggle to keep straight the difference terms, products, reactants, and diagrams related to photosynthesis or cellular respiration? This is a QUICK AND EASY, READY TO USE activity. Students will need to determine whether each term is related to photosynthesis, cellular respiration, or both. This foldable is a quick way to compare and contrast the two processes. Students, get a chance to draw, color, and be creative. EASY TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, BUT IN-DEPTH CONTENT.
This resource includes:
1) Set of print-and-go directions to create the foldaway using plain paper (such as copier paper).
2) A reproducible foldaway template set, with labels, and lines to fold and cut. It only needs to be printed, copied double-sided, cut and stapled. This version will save you class time and make your class run more smoothly if you have easy copier access.
This is a good note-taking tool, homework assignment, or review activity for classes ranging from middle to high school. Students are asked to compare the products, reactants, formula, purpose, and location for photosynthesis and cellular respiration.
Students respond well to foldaways, and it allows them to create a product, and be more creative in notetaking or reviewing.
This is also straightforward enough to be done with a sub. My students really liked this project, and did excellent work!
If you are in a Google Classroom, you may want this activity
Photosynthesis and Respiration Google Drive Interactive
You may also be interested in:
Photosynthesis and Respiration Word Sort Smartboard Game
Skeletal and Muscular System Lab
Also available as part of Buy my Store Biology
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Science in the City Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook