Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Interactive Diagram
Also included in
- This bundle includes resources to teach both photosynthesis and cellular respiration. These lessons are aimed at mid-level biology students. They go deeper than simply knowing the formulas, but do not go into the deep dive of biochemistry. I find them to be a happy medium for on-level biology studenPrice $32.00Original Price $40.00Save $8.00
- This bundle includes everything you need to teach cells and cellular processes. You will find an assortment of activities ranging from powerpoint lessons, labs, writing prompts, review games, and exit tickets. Topics include:Introduction to cells (cell types, cell size, the cell theory)Cell organellPrice $130.00Original Price $162.50Save $32.50
- This is a bundle of interactive diagrams that can be used for high school biology. All products come with multiple diagrams and a self-grading Google form quiz. Check out the video previews to see how they work!How can I use these diagrams?To supplement a lessonFlipped-classroom modelAs student remPrice $47.60Original Price $59.50Save $11.90
Interactive diagrams are a great way to deliver content during digital learning. This lesson comes with three clickable diagrams where students will learn all about photosynthesis and cellular respiration. Diagrams include links with informational text, Youtube videos, diagrams, and more.
Included in your purchase:
- Three clickable interactive diagrams (internet access required, non-editable). You may want to check https://www.genial.ly/ is not blocked by your school firewall.
- Google form self-grading quiz (editable)
How can I use these diagrams?
- To supplement a lesson
- Flipped-classroom model
- As student remediation
- For absent students who missed the lesson
Do I have to use Google Classroom to access the quiz?
No. You can assign it in any LMS. However, you will need a personal Google account in order to assign and collect student responses. Directions on how to do this are included.
Want to check out a free one before purchasing? Here is an interactive diagram on Earth's spheres.
You might also be interested in:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
♻️ Check out my blog
♻️ Follow me on facebook
♻️ Follow me on instagram
♻️ Follow me on pinterest