Also included in
- ***THIS IS A GROWING BUNDLE***Each new resource created for my Photosynthesis And Cellular Respiration unit will be added to this bundle. NOW is the time to get access at the lowest price!What is included in this resource?Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Notes (PowerPoint and Google Slides)·$16.95$22.38Save $5.43
- ***THIS IS A GROWING BUNDLE***Save over 25% when you buy as a bundle!Each new PowerPoint written will be added to this bundle. NOW is the time to get access to ALL my unit notes at the lowest price!Product Description Each PowerPoint comes in both a digital (Google Slides) and printable (PowerPoint$35.10$48.65Save $13.55
This resource includes BOTH printable and digital resources that are perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.
The 59 editable PowerPoint slides are easy to read with pictures and diagrams that will increase student understanding of the curriculum. This gives you the ability to re-word definitions and explanations of the material, add or remove content, and rearrange topics to match your preferred order of teaching. Section review questions have been embedded into the notes to help teachers check for understanding before moving on to the next section.
The teacher version of the PowerPoint slides has been modified to create 39 editable “guided” student versions of the notes for active learning without the fear missing of key information while taking notes.
While this resource was initially created to be used with Chapter 8 and 9 of Biology by Miller and Levine, the content is complete and comprehensive so that it can used with or without an accompanying textbook.
Both the teacher and student PowerPoints have been converted to a digital resource through Google Slides.
What is included in this resource?
· Editable PowerPoint presentation (teacher version)
· Digital Google Slide presentation (teacher version)
· Editable PowerPoint presentation (student version)
· Digital Google Slide presentation (student version)
· 10-page PDF of the teacher version (6 slides per page)
· 7-page PDF of the student version (6 slides per page)
What topics are covered in this resource?
· Autotrophs and heterotrophs
· Structure of ATP
· The flow of energy between ATP and ADP
· History of the understanding of photosynthesis
· Overview of photosynthesis
· Role of chlorophyll in light absorption
· Chloroplast structure with diagram
· Explanation and diagrams of the light reaction
· Explanation and diagrams of the Calvin cycle
· Factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis
· The role of food for energy
· Overview of cellular respiration with diagram
· Equation for cellular respiration
· Overview of glycolysis
· Explanation of fermentation
· Examples of fermentation with diagram
· Understanding of the role of the mitochondria
· Comparison of aerobic and anaerobic respiration
· Overview of the Krebs cycle
· Overview of the electron transport chain
· Summary of ATP production
Are you looking for more resources on this topic?
Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Enrichment Articles
Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Concept Maps
Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Exam
Are you looking for Powerpoint Unit Notes?
Ecology (coming soon)
Chemistry of Life (coming soon)
Evolution (coming soon)
Microorganisms (coming soon)
The Human Body (coming soon)
Let’s Connect ONLINE.