You will receive a test with key and a review questions with key.
The test is multiple choice, matching, and short answer. There are 26 questions designed to take about 45 minutes.
The following are the review questions that are covered on the test. These are not exact test questions, just topics that cover the material:
1. What is photosynthesis?
2. What happens during the first stage of photosynthesis?
3. What is the second stage called? What happens during the second stage?
4. What is cellular respiration?
5. What is broken down during glycolysis?
6. What are the wastes for photosynthesis? Cellular respiration?
7. Water can be broken into what molecules?
8. What is the chemical formula for glucose?
9. Where does carbon dioxide enter a plant?
10. What stage is the majority of ATP produced during cellular respiration?
11. What stage is water produced during cellular respiration?
12. What does oxygen do during the electron transport chain?
13. What are the products of photosynthesis? What are the reactants?
14. What are the products of cellular respiration? What are the reactants?
15. What is the formula for photosynthesis? Cellular respiration?
16. Where do the following take place:
b. Krebs Cycle
c. Electron Transport Chain.
17. Define the following