This bundle contains 5 resources to help you teach photosynthesis and aerobic cellular respiration. I designed these activities to give students an in-depth look at each phase of the two processes, to help them see how it all works. Here are a few unique features of this bundle:
* Carbon atoms are shown in black; oxygen atoms are shown in white. All of my resources are easy to print in black and white, no gray scale, no color that doesn't copy well.
* Each activity comes with a reading and a set of questions that students answer as they perform the activity. This works great for group work!
* Each diagram is carefully designed to give students a peek at the details in each process, yet in the questions, I focus on what is really important to know, allowing students to hone in on the important parts of each process.
If you use this bundle, your students will have consistent representation of molecules throughout both units and they will have a hands-on activity for each of the 5 phases. Each activity is also sold separately and you can see a preview for each in the links below.
1. Glycolysis Cut-and-Paste Activity
2. Krebs/Citric Acid Cycle Cut-and-Paste Activity
3. Oxidative Phosphorylation Coloring Page
4. Light Dependent Reactions Coloring Page
5. Calvin Cycle Cut-and-Paste Activity
If you have any questions, suggestions, or corrections, please leave a question on the question and answer section of my store and I will get back to you quickly!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
**Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
How to be the first to know about my discounts, freebies, and new products:
**Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.