Do your students find phrasal verbs boring or difficult?
Try teaching them with music!
Target language: phrasal verbs with COME:
COME UP WITH, COME ACROSS, COME DOWN WITH, COME OVER, COME TOGETHER, COME THROUGH, COME UP
5 x multi-skill activities targeting reading, listening, grammar, vocabulary and speaking skills:
1. Students listen to 7 song exacts and complete the missing phrasal verbs in the lyrics.
2. Students match the phrasal verbs to definitions.
3. Students use the definitions to complete a gap fill.
4. The flashcard memory tower game to boost memory.
5. Conversation questions using the target phrasal verbs
Complete teacher’s instructions and a link to the media files (both as audio and as video) are provided.