The best phrasal verbs lesson in the universe.
Target language: phrasal verbs with take:
take over, take up, take after, take off, take in, take back, take care of
5 x multi-skill activities targeting reading, listening, grammar, vocabulary and speaking skills:
1. Students listen to 7 song exacts and complete the missing phrasal verbs in the lyrics.
2. Students match the phrasal verbs to definitions.
3. Students use the definitions to complete a gap fill.
4. The flashcard memory tower game to boost memory.
5. Conversation questions using the target phrasal verbs
Complete teacher’s instructions and a link to the media files (both as audio and as video) are provided.