Do yuor students find phrasal verbs diffiuclt or boring.
Target language: phrasal verbs with TURN:
TURN SOMEONE DOWN, TURN SOMETHING ON/OFF, TURN OUT TO BE, TURN UP, TURN BACK, TURN SOMEONE ON, TURN INTO, TURN SOMETHING UP/DOWN
5 x multi-skill activities targeting reading, listening, grammar, vocabulary and speaking skills:
1. Students listen to 8 song exacts and complete the missing phrasal verbs in the lyrics.
2. Students match the phrasal verbs to definitions.
3. Students use the definitions to complete a gap fill.
4. The flashcard memory tower game to boost memory.
5. Conversation questions using the target phrasal verbs
Complete teacher’s instructions and a link to the media files (both as audio and as video) are provided.