Review phrases and clauses before starting more difficult grammar concepts. This Phrases and Clauses Practice Workbook provides scaffolded learning materials and 80 practice sentences (in sentence and paragraph format).
* 15 sentences to review verbals.
* 15 sentences to review phrases - participial, gerund, infinitive, appositive, and prepositional.
* 5 sentences to review dependent clauses with relative pronouns.
* 10 sentences to review dependent clauses with subordinating conjunctions.
* 15 sentences to review dependent clauses overall.
* 10 sentences with phrases and clauses underlined for students to identify.
* 10 sentences to review dependent clauses. Some sentences have dependent clauses and others do not.
I use this scaffolded set of activities to review before we begin types of sentences. Students need to find phrases and clauses before they can identify complex and compound-complex sentences.
Answer keys are included for all. You may need to use all of this verbal workbook, or you may only need pieces to help your students understand gerunds, participles, and infinitives.
• Color by Grammar: Phrase or Clause Coloring Sheets
• Phrases and Clauses Grammar Set: Presentation, Notes, Activities
• Phrases and Clauses Interactive Notebook Pieces and Scramble
Ready to take the plunge and never buy another grammar activity again? This phrases and clauses bundle is in a larger package. Everything needed to differentiate grammar lesson plans is in the Complete Grammar Curriculum.
Buy today - and have access to updates for all grammar products, for life!