PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Get your French/French Immersion students reading from the first month of school with these simple back to school sentences! This resource uses predictable sentences and pictures of classroom supplies to support early readers. There are 10 different sentence structures included on black and white or coloured versions. Simply print on cardstock, staple or put onto rings. Perfect addition for your Guided Reading tool box!
Included sentence structures:
- voici ___
- il y a ___
- voici ___ et ____
- il y a ____ et ___
- voici un(e) petit(e)/grand(e) ___
- il y a un(e) petit(e)/grand(e) ___
- voici un(e) petit(e)/grand(e) ____ colour
- il y a un(e) petit(e)/grand(e) ____ colour
- la/le petit(e)/grand(e) ___ est colour
- la/le ____ est avec la/le _____