Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This 35 slide Power Point and Notes bundle covers the information on the Phylum Annelida (Earthworms) found in a typical biology textbook. Written for biology or life science students in grades 7 -12, this colorful and engaging PowerPoint will hook your students from the very first day. The slides are packed with photos and diagrams that will grab and hold your student's attention.
Your download will include the following:
1) A 35 slide powerpoint
2) A pdf of the student notes (7 pages)
3) A Word document of the student notes
4) A pdf of the teacher notes. (5 pages)
5) A Word document of the teacher notes.
This Powerpoint presentation has 35 slides and covers the Phylum Annelida, in particular, the earthworms. The 35 slides covering the following:
• Classification of segmented worms.
• Characteristics of segmented worms.
• The three classes of the phylum Annelida and their characteristics.
• External structures found on the earthworm, prostomium, clitellum, setae, and cuticle.
• Movement in earthworms.
• Internal structures of the earthworm: pharynx, esophagus, crop, gizzard, intestine, anus, seminal receptacles, seminal vesicles, sperm duct, aortic arches.
• Earthworm feeding and digestion, the benefits of the earthworm digestive system to man.
• Earthworm circulatory system, the difference between an open and a closed circulatory system, aortic arches, dorsal and ventral blood vessels.
• Earthworm respiration and excretion, diffusion of oxygen through the skin, nephridia.
• Earthworm nervous system, ganglia.
• Earthworm reproduction.
• The polychaetes and their characteristics.
• The class Hirudinea and their characteristics.
In addition to the Powerpoint, this product comes with a complete set of lecture notes (5 pages) for the teacher, and an outline of the notes (7 pages) for the students. Students will fill in their outline as the lessons are being taught.
Your students are going to love using the outline as you teach. It allows the student more freedom to listen, think, and ask questions during note-taking. The notes are also perfect for students with disabilities or IEP's.
Related Products Include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: