This is a fully comprehensive look at Phylum Mollusca. The major topics addressed are as follows:
- Features all molluscs have in common
- Detailed analysis of Class Gastropoda, including anatomy, physiology, and key members
- Detailed analysis of Class Bivalvia, including anatomy, physiology, and key members
- Detailed analysis of Class Cephalopoda, including anatomy, physiology, and key members
- Embedded Youtube videos and hyperlinks to Vimeo videos
- "Sketching whiteboards" designed for teacher sketches and student follow-alongs
- Complete physiological analysis of mollusc reproduction, excretion, digestion, etc.
This presentation pairs well with the following resources (also available in my store):
- Daily journals (do-nows) that complement this PowerPoint perfectly
- Class Gastropoda Introduction Worksheet
- Class Gastropoda Vocabulary Worksheet
- Class Gastropoda Quiz
- Clam Dissection Quiz
- Class Dissection Visual Practicum Quiz
Although I have not written a summative test or summative visual practicum (I usually lump the components of these within my Final Exam), I would gladly write one and post it upon request.