PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Struggling to fit health into your instruction even though you know how important it is? The materials in The Great Physical Activity Bundle not only teach your students about physical activity, but encourage and help them meet the national physical activity guidelines. Co-written with a health educator, the physical activity information is accurate and easy for students to understand and implement. Not to mention, it's fun!
Instructional Materials and Student Activities
Teach students about physical activity and its benefits with our mini-books and test their knowledge with our Bingo game. Incorporate new, easy, and fun exercises into your classroom with our 20-day calendar, Write the Room, and Move Around the Room activities. Use our writing activity paper to inspire students at the writing center or homework time to write about physical activity.
Our Bundle materials are great not only for Health, but also for literacy centers, reading and writing time, indoor recess, and daily movement breaks.
• 20 Picture Cards
• Physical Activity Write the Room
• Move Around the Room exercise game
• Be Active! Mini-Book (K-1st)
• Are you Active? Mini-Book (1st-2nd)
• Physical Activity Bingo Game (2 versions)
• Caught Being Healthy! Cards
• Writing Paper
20-Day Physical Activity Challenge
This bundle also provides you with EVERYTHING you need to run a successful physical activity challenge in your classroom! Get your students excited about moving!
During the 20-day challenge, students will:
• Strive individually to get 60 minutes of physical activity on 5 out of 7 days each week.
• Strive as a class to achieve a 20-day classroom goal.
• Track their minutes of physical activity.
• Check in weekly and measure progress toward the classroom goal.
• Complete instructions for setting up and running the challenge in your classroom
• Parent letter and helpful tips
• Individual student tracking sheets
• Bulletin board materials
• Completion certificates
• Extra challenge ideas
20-Day Physical Activity Calendar
• Calendar with 20 different exercises, one for each day
• Exercise descriptions and modifications for students with physical limitations
For more challenges and health activities, including grades 3-5 resources, click the following: