Teach students about physical activity and its benefits with our 4 reading comprehension passages. Then use the Bingo game to have fun reinforcing the content from the passages. This product is great to support your health curriculum during your nutrition and healthy eating unit, physical activity unit, and to use during Heart Health Month in February.
• 4 Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
⁃ What is Physical Activity?
⁃ How Hard Should Physical Activity Be?
⁃ Physical Activity: Stronger Bones, Stronger Muscles
⁃ Physical Activity: Strong Lungs, Stronger Heart
• 6 Bingo Gameboards (same squares, mixed-up in 6 different versions)
• 24 Bingo Clue Cards with questions and answers that relate directly to the passages
This product is part of The Great Physical Activity Bundle (3-5)
which also includes 20 exercise picture cards, Move Around the Room game, Caught Being Healthy Cards, writing paper, a physical activity classroom challenge, and more! Click here to get the entire bundle.
If you teach younger students, they will love these:
• The Great Physical Activity Bundle (K-2)
• Physical Activity Mini-Book and Bingo Game