This exciting lesson was designed to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in your classroom. The lessons objective is to review colors, physical characteristics and adjectives. It is a great tool to have students practice
1) Ask students to bring a picture to class for Homework. Attach pictures to "Mi retarto" page.
2) Go over the “Soy” page with students. Make sure they understand the body parts vocabulary. Ask them to complete the page to the best of their abilities
3) Students pick five statements about themselves to put inside the “olla”. They should copy the statements from the writing prompt.
4) Collect both the coloring page and the statements. Make sure they write their name. Play “Veo Veo” with them. Describe the picture to the class. For example (ojos verdes, pelo café). You can ask students with matching characteristics to stand up. Read a statement from their “olla” to figure out who you are describing.
5) Grade the written samples. Display the pictures and written samples in your classroom.
Continue with a Body parts unit and have your students label their own coloring page. Review adjectives and sports and leisure activities in depth.
Please follow my store "El Jaguar": for more fun and easy lessons to immerse your students in Spanish.