A great way to teach physical descriptions in Spanish! Simply...
- Print out the next four pages in color on regular paper.
- For the first page, students will draw a picture of themselves in the frame and check off the vocabulary that best describes their physical appearance and what they like to do.
- The remaining pages are self-explanatory and will help reinforce this essential Spanish vocabulary!
- ojos marrones, verdes, azules
- pelo negro, castaño, rojo, rubio
- llevar gafas/lentes
Teacher Tip! Use this PowerPoint presentation to introduce this vocabulary first! CLICK HERE