Your class leaves your gym after an amazing lesson and you can't help but think how can you reach your students even more when they aren't in your gym!
How can you bring the gym to their homes, their families, and to their lives!
Introduce the Physical Education Family Challenge into your school and I guarantee it will be the talk of the school.
How to Use:
1. Put the equipment listed in this activity guide in a small bag or container (I use one of those toy doctor kit cases)
2. Print out and laminate the complete activity guide, and the family challenge certificates
3. Select an amazing student/s and make a huge deal out of them getting selected to bring home the PE Family Challenge Kit (post in hallway, take their picture holding it, make a school-wide announcement, anything that builds it up)
4. Allow them to bring it home to their family to work together to complete as many/all the challenges over a set amount of time (day, few days, week)
5. Family completes the challenges and they all sign the completion form
6. They earn a Family Challenge Certificate to keep
7. Have them take a picture holding it and email it to you to post in the school
8. They return the kit back and you repeat the process with a brand-new student
9. Keep extending your reach and your Top-Notch PE program to 1 family at a time!
---Complete 25 page PE Family Challenge Activity Guide (with printables)
---List of equipment needed (you can decide as much or as few you'd like)
---11 Visually attractive and easy to understand Family Challenges to choose from
---12 different Family Challenge Certificates to choose from
---The satisfaction of knowing you brought a family even closer together by using fitness and fun!
Be sure to check out some of my Top-Selling Resources:
2014 (37 Weeks) w/ Top Selling Field Day
2015 (36 Weeks) w/ Out of this World Field Day
2016 (41 Weeks) w/ Wacky Field Day
2017 (40 Weeks) w/ Surfing into Summer Field Day and PE Formations
2018 (40 Weeks) w/tons of Bonus Resource Surprises
***FREE***(Please take time to leave feedback)
Be sure to check out my New Website and Sign up for My Free Newsletter