PE Injury Project
A. Describe specifically what type of injury you sustained and the location of your injury:
• Include whether it is tendon, ligament, muscle or bone related
• Include exactly where on your body using terms like posterior, anterior, and upper or lower extremity
B. Describe specifically how and where you got the injury.
• Is it an injury you sustained or a chronic injury you have been dealing with for a while
C. Describe how long this injury will keep you from regular physical activity.
D. Describe several exercises that can be done to rehabilitate this injury (this is a good section to use diagrams and/or visuals to show the exercises).
• Include whether you have started them yet or not. If so, describe your experience.
• Include how often you will need to do these exercises.
• Include challenges you will have in staying consistent with these exercises.
E. Describe why it is important to know alternative exercises when injured.
F. Describe the RICE principle.