Feelings are the emotions that we experience everyday. We can look at a person’s face for clues on how they are feeling. Sometimes we experience emotions physically. This activity is perfect for helping students identify their physical emotions.
In this feelings activity packet, we will look at twenty characters experiencing ten physical emotions. We will also read about how they feel. The students will define each feeling, learn facial cues, answer comprehension questions, and give their own examples.
Feelings that are defined and discussed in this activity:
This activity includes:
• Descriptions of each activity
• Book covers for each activity
Physical Emotions Book
• Includes 20 characters
• Describes 10 physical emotions
• Each character has a story that describes each feeling
• Stories describe facial cues, body language, and gives examples.
• Includes 12 comprehension questions about the feelings described in the story.
• Student has to cut, match, and glue the correct pictures.
• Includes 12 comprehension questions about the feelings in the story without pictures. Student must circle the correct answer.
I Feel When...
• Students write how they feel about being: strong, satisfied, alert, and tired
• Students write their examples of what makes them feel that way.
Each activity and picture is featured in color and black/white.
Includes a zip file with all activities described above. If you need help opening the file, don't hesitate to contact me.
✿ Follow me on Pinterest
or check out The Artsy SLP Blog
for tips and ideas.✿
Please take a minute of your time to leave feedback after purchasing this product and using it in your classroom. You earn one TPT credit for every dollar you spend that can be applied toward future TpT purchases. If you have a question regarding this product; please contact me at email@example.com before rating so that I may better serve you.
If you enjoy this product you may also enjoy these pragmatic language activities:
Feelings and Emotions Activity Packet
Detective Strategies for Social Skills
How to Handle My Feelings Activity Packet
Physical Emotions Activity Packet
Feelings and Emotions Part 2
Feelings and Emotions Flashcards
Bundle and Save! Feelings, Emotions, and Social Skills Bundle