This powerpoint focuses on hurricanes and is part of a unit that can also be found on my page.
- The difference between hurricanes, cyclones, and typhoons.
- Where they are found and how they move.
- What is needed for them to form.
- The steps leading to a hurricane.
- Hurricane rating scale.
- Hurricane naming system.
- Where the damage comes from in a hurricane (photo examples from Hurricane Katrina).
- Preventing damage.
- Canada's famous hurricane.
This powerpoint is created with entrance animations so information can only be viewed when YOU choose.
Student note-taking booklet included.