This is a powerpoint I did as a lesson for a unit on Natural Disasters for physical geography (other lessons available). It covers:
- What is a tsunami and its difference from a tidal wave.
- Connection to earthquakes and plate tectonics.
- Canadian connection to tsunamis.
- Case study: Dec. 26, 2004
- MANY before and after satellite photos of damage caused.
- Why was there such a large loss of life and property?
This powerpoint is created with entrance animations so information can only be viewed when YOU choose.
Student note-taking booklet included.