This bundle has been completely revised and includes 7 activities that are fun, current and interactive.
Here's what you get:
- A Map Labeling Worksheet and Where in the World Independent or Group Activity!
A Satellite Physical Geography Map Introduction: A feature label appears on each click!
- A Where in the World Class Game- Students get four clues about physical features. This game is a class favorite AND it's completely self run!
- A Where in the World US Map Activity and Scavenger Hunt
-A visual physical geography interactive PowerPoint with pictures of major geographical features. Students are instructed to locate each feature on their textbook maps and describe what they see on the PowerPoint.
- An Instagram printable worksheet activity. Students act like they visited 6 features on a road trip! In this activity students pretend they have posted pictures to his/her followers on Instagram where they describe and draw each physical feature they have visited.
-A PowerPoint driven group game that reviews the location or descriptions of each feature learned about. Each slide includes pictures of the feature.
- A PowerPoint Term Play Geography Guessing Game
Have a great lesson!
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, US Geography