Physical Health Learning Stations a Health Education Lesson Plan
- Internet Activities
These Physical Health Learning Stations are a great way to teach students about the elements of Physical Health: Active Lifestyle, Balanced Diet, Hygiene and Disease Prevention, Physical Fitness, and Restorative Sleep. Help students learn how to boost physical health with this learning station activity. This interactive skills-based health education activity helps build health literacy.
- Teach students about what it takes to build Physical Health
- Introduce students to the concept of Healthy Habits and help them identify the positive habits in their life
- Get students out of their desks and moving during this interactive Discovery Walk
What other teachers are saying:
- "Very organized and I loved the hands-on approach."
- "The students enjoyed this. I love finding ways to get the kids moving during health class."
Why you'll love it:
- Interactive and gets kids moving
- Creates an engaging opportunity for students to learn through Internet discovery
- High level of peer-to-peer interaction
- Teaching PowerPoint
- Two Student Worksheets - - Physical Health Discovery Walk & Physical Health Cheat Sheet
- Station Posters
- Physical Health Teaching Video
Free Lesson Plans - Download Now!
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop - Sign Up Here!
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products:
- Components of Fitness and FITT Principle Posters Bundle
- Fitness Lesson Plan Bundle
- Nutrition Scavenger Hunt
- Fitness Stations Circuit Training Workout
- Exercise Posters with Photos and Descriptions
- Nutrition Lesson Plans with Food Label Digital Adventure
- How to Read Food Labels Digital Adventure
- Physical Health Lesson Plan Bundle: Healthy Habits, Nutrition and Fitness
- Physical Health Lesson Plans Bundle
- Physical Health Vocabulary Sort