Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your physical properties unit. Students will be able to differentiate between the testable, measurable, and observable physical properties of matter, as well as use content vocabulary in discussions with their peers.
Start with the investigations stations and then follow with the vocabulary notes with the included PowerPoint. Use the sorting activities and puzzles to build student mastery.
The discussion cards are a fun way to encourage student use of vocabulary and to clear up any misconceptions. They provide the perfect opportunity for teachers to monitor student understanding while providing the opportunity to move around and talk to their peers.
Need science reading passages?
Click HERE for Physica Properties of Matter Reading Passages with Comprehension Activities. It includes print and digital options.
Included in this bundle:
- Physical Properties of Matter Investigation Stations
- Physical Properties of Matter Vocabulary Notes with PowerPoint
- Physical Properties of Matter Sorting Activities
- Physical Properties of Matter Vocabulary Puzzles
- Physical Properties of Matter Discussion Cards
- Physical Properties of Matter Sort: Measurable, Testable, Observable
- These resources are NOT editable
- The bundle preview has additional information for the resources included
- Some of these resources are included in more than one bundle. Check before you buy to avoid duplicate purchases.
**support the same learning objectives but are not included in this bundle**
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).