Contains 2 pages of vocabulary with pictures, 1
page of vocabulary word descriptions to cut
out, and a vocabulary-matching quiz with a
• This is a hands-on activity for students and
quiz to test their vocabulary knowledge.
• Students will match the vocabulary words
and a picture clue with a description of the
vocabulary word. They will cut out the
descriptions and paste them next to the
• Vocabulary page when cut along dotted line
will fit in a science journal or interactive
notebook. (marble size or spiral)
• This is better than just copying the definition
because the students need to read and learn
which word goes with which definition. These
fit easily when trimmed into a marble notebook
for a science journal or interactive notebook.
• Can work alone or work with a partner or
make a game to see who can match them first
and the teacher can check it before pasting!
• Use vocabulary matching quiz for quick
• STAAR Review resource in Texas or review for
any state assessment