Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your physical properties unit. Students will be able to differentiate between the testable, measurable, and observable physical properties of matter, as well as use content vocabulary in discussions with their peers.Start with the investi$19.99$27.50Save $7.51
Introduce or review the Physical Properties of Matter with these investigation stations. There are 13 fast stations that each target a specific observable, measurable, or testable physical property of matter.
The stations are organized into three separate flip-books:
- Observable properties of matter - -
- 3 for states of matter
- 1 for sorting by properties
- Measurable properties of matter - -
- Testable properties of matter - -
- electrical conductivity
- thermal conductivity
- relative density
These stations are designed to be a quick introduction to the concept of the different physical properties of matter. Each station should take 5-10 minutes.
We recommend following each set of stations with content vocabulary notes. These can be written directly into interactive notebooks or you can use our foldable notes.
If you follow a pace of 1 day for stations followed by 1 day for vocabulary instruction, you should be able to introduce all the various physical properties in SIX days.
Do you need cooperative learning and review resources for this topic?
- This is NOT an editable resource
- The preview provides additional information
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).