This packet by Suzanne Buras is designed to help students understand what physical properties of matter are and to differentiate between qualitative properties and quantitative properties.
Included in the packet:
(1) A foldable identifying physical properties, qualitative and
(2) Instructions and photographs of the foldable.
(3) Physical Properties of a Funny Fish Poster.
(4) Three student worksheets for finding physical properties of a
funny fish, an cute alien, and a baseball player girl.
(5) Student worksheet with scenarios where they identify properties
and which kind of property each emphasizes.
(6) A "What Is It?" activity where student name qualitative and
quantitative properties of different object in the classroom, make
cards with those properties, and exchange with another student
who tries to identify the objects based on its properties.