Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 30% by purchases ALL my Physical Science Bell Ringers!
This is a GROWING bundle. PLEASE READ:
• Only products with "active links" are currently included.
• Bell ringers are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed.
• The price of this bundle increases as bell ringers are added.
• Previous purchases receive all bell ringers listed below without making additional purchases.
About this Product:
• This product included bell ringers designed to be completed as “warmups” at the beginning of lessons.
• A single activity should be completed in five minutes at the very beginning of class.
• Students do NOT need prior knowledge to complete a bell ringer. Students DO need a dictionary or glossary.
• Bell ringers align with my interactive notebook chapters.
• Half-page and full page printing options included. Full page format is optimized for three-ring-binder hole-punching.
• Answer key included.
• Download a FREE Bell Ringer Unit to learn more about my bell ringers
• Save 45% with the Physical Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
The following bell ringers are included in this bundle:
• Magnets and Electricity Bell Ringers
• Simple Machines Bell Ringers
• Water Properties Bell Ringers
• Waves (Light, Sound & EM Spectrum) Bell Ringers
Differentiation and Tiering
A colored shape code is denoted to help you differentiate concepts:
• Bell ringers with a green circle cover basic ideas and understandings.
• Bell ringers with a blue square cover intermediate ideas and understandings.
• Bell ringers with a black diamond cover advanced ideas and understandings.
Each bell ringer has three questions with a "signal strength" to probe lower, mid and higher order thinking:
• Part A questions with a “low” signal strength assess whether students can remember, recall and understand facts.
• Part B questions with a “medium” signal strength asses whether students can apply, analyze or explain information.
• Part C questions with a “high” signal strength assess whether students can evaluate, judge or interpret information.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).