Looking for a curriculum to last all school year that will help you teach your physical science units? Check out everything this teaching resource has to offer. This resource includes all of my physical science nonfiction readings, hands-on activities, anchor chart posters, task cards, demonstrations, flip books, STEM, reviews, coloring sheets, and assessments. Included are printable resources but also digital ones, too!
Included you will find complete units for:
• Acids and Bases
• Atoms and Elements
• Chemical and Physical Changes
• Newton's Laws of Motion
• Periodic Table of Elements
• Simple Machines
• States of Matter
The following are not complete units but you will receive my activities on:
• Forms of Energy Persuasive Writing Poster Project
• Forms of Energy Google Classroom and Printable Task Card Review Activity
• Forms of Energy Flip Book Review Activity
• Energy Review Game
• Energy Nonfiction Article and Activity
• Metric Measurement Holiday Task Card Review Activity
• Holiday Metric Measurement Printable Digital and BOOM Task Cards
• Metric Measurement Activity for Mass, Volume and Length Worksheets
• Metric Measurement Flip Book Activity
• Skills Flip Book Activity
• Skills Printable, Task Cards and Activity for Google Classroom
• Skills Task Card Activity
This is a growing bundle. As I continue to teach this course to my own students I will add science products and update this file. Get it now at a lower cost.
You will receive answer keys. All resources come as a blackline master but some such as anchor chart posters and task cards also come in a colored version in addition to the black and white version.
These lessons were designed and used with my grade 7 small group and inclusion science students.
If you have a problem or concern, please contact me using the Q and A button above or by emailing me at SamsonsShoppe@gmail.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. If you have a question or problem, please consider contacting me using the Q and A button above or by emailing me at SamsonsShoppe@gmail.com. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺