Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Physical Science Bundle, Google Classroom, Print & Digital Distance Learning which covers NGSS Content, Next Generation Science Standards is ALSO PART OF Earth, Life, Physical Science Integrated MEGA BUNDLE- NGSSPHYSICAL SCIENCE BUNDLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES Physical Science Just the E$200.00$397.00Save $197.00
- NGSS 6-8 Science I Cans Digital Option Added, NGSS Science Self Assessment of Mastery BUNDLE, Life Science I Cans, Earth ScienceI Cans, Physical Science I Cans Attached are100s of pages of student self-assessment of mastery in "I Can" format, with a small visual thumbnail to trigger memory. This set$37.00$63.25Save $26.25
Physical Science I Cans, Physical Science Posters, Physical Science BUNDLE, NGSS, Physical Science I Cans Student Self Assessment of Mastery BUNDLE WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM LINK FOR DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING
Attached are student self-assessment of mastery in "I Can" format, with a small visual thumbnail to trigger memory. This bundle will take you through an entire year of NGSS Physical Science. These student self assessment of mastery sheet are great for setting the outline for your unit, while showing students what they are expected to learn throughout the unit. Students monitor when the material was taught and monitor their own personal mastery of each content topic.
- Simple I Cans
- Science Practices and Concepts I Cans
- Detailed I Cans with Images
- Scavenger Hunt to search and review I Cans
- Posters to display I Cans Daily
- Click on LINKS below to preview.
- Scientific Inquiry I Cans Self-Assessment of Mastery
- Matter I Cans Self-Assessment of Mastery
- Elements, Compounds, and Reactions I Cans Self-Assessment of Mastery
- Forces and Motion I Cans Self-Assessment of MasteryWork, Power, and Efficiency I Cans Self-Assessment of Mastery
- Properties of Energy-Types of Energy, Electrical Energy, and Sound, Light, Heat Waves I Cans Self-Assessment of Mastery
- Energy Use and Renewal I Cans Self-Assessment of Mastery
Science Inquiry and Basic Science
Common Laboratory Equipment
Scientific Theory versus Law
Elements of Life
Characteristics of Life
Matter and It's Properties
-Matter-Mass-Physical State-Magnetic-Conductivity-Solubility-Relative Density-Weight-Volume-States of Matter-Solids-Liquids-Gases-Freezing Point/Melting Point-Boiling Point-Heat increases-Heat decreases-Evaporation-Mixtures-Solutions-Pure Substances-Physical Properties-Physical Change-Chemical Change
Elements, Compounds, and Reactions
- Atoms-Nucleus-Protons-Neutrons-Electrons-Atomic Number-Atomic Mas-Ions-Positive Ions-Negative Ions-Molecules-Isotopes-Nuclear Decay-Bohr Model-Electron Cloud-Periodic Table-Table Properties-Valence Electrons-Chemical Equations-Reactants-Products-Law of Conservation of Mass-Rate of Chemical Reactions-Endothermic Reaction-Exothermic Reaction-Physical Properties-Chemical Properties-Physical Change-Chemical Change-Chemical Reaction-Carbon Cycle-Common Compounds
Forces and Motion
-Types of Forces-Magnetism-Gravity-Friction-Push-Pull-Newton-More Friction-Less Friction-More Force =-Magnetic Field-North and South Magnetic Attraction-Force-Greater Mass = -Less Mass =-Less Distance = -More Distance =-Net Force-Balanced Forces-Unbalanced Forces-Force-Newton’s 1st Law of Motion-Newton’s 2nd Law of Motion-Newton’s 3rd Law of Motion-Motion-Inertia-Work-Dependent/Independent Variable-Speed-Velocity-Acceleration-Deceleration-Constant Speed-Current Speed-Average Speed
Work, Power, and Efficiency
-Force-Net Force-Balanced Forces-Push-Pull-Unbalanced Forces-Independent Variable-Dependent Variable-Variable-Constant-Potential Energy-Stop Watch-Meter Stick-Spring Scale-Work-Power-Efficiency -Simple Machines-Lever-Wheel & Axle-Inclined Plane-Wedge-Screw-Pulley-Simple Machine-Kinetic Energy-Conservation of Energy
Properties of Energy (Types of Energy, Electricity, & Waves)
26 Energy Vocabulary Covered:
-Energy-Mechanical Energy-Electrical Energy-Light Energy-Thermal Energy-Sound Energy-Kinetic Energy-Electricity-Sound-Potential Energy-Chemical Potential Energy-Gravitational Potential Energy-Energy Transformations-Natural Resources-Renewable Resources-Nonrenewable Resources-Fossil Fuels-Inexhaustible Resources-Conservation of Energy-Electromagnetic Energy
Electrical Energy Vocabulary Covered:
-Electrical Energy-Alternative Forms of Electrical Power Producers-Turbines in Generators-Static Electricity-Hydroelectricity-Geothermal Electricity-Nuclear Power Plants-Solar Electricity-Wind Turbines-Electrical Flow-Heat & Energy-Current-Circuits-Simple Circuits-Open Circuit-Closed Circuit-Parts of Electrical Circuit-Wire-Energy Source-Receiver-Switch-Insulators/Resistors-Conductors-Direct Current-Alternating Current-Series Circuit-Parallel Circuits-Voltage-Resistance
Sound, Light, and Heat Waves Vocabulary Covered:
-Wave- Transverse Wave- Compressional/Longitudinal Wave-Electromagnetic Waves-Sound Waves-Heat Waves-Wave-Medium-Crest-Wavelength-Trough-Examples Mechanical Waves-Frequency-Amplitude-Wave Speed-Wave Frequency-Sound Absorption-Sound Reflection-Pitch-Light Waves-Natural Light-Human-Made Light-Rays-Transmits Light-Absorbs Light-Reflection-Refraction-Prism-Convex Lens-Concave Lens-Colors we see-Heat & Energy-Conduction-Radiation-Convection
Energy Use and Renewal
-Fossil Fuels-Coal-Oil-Gas-Thermal Energy-Natural Resources-Renewable Resources-Nonrenewable Resources-Inexhaustible Resources-Alternative Energy Sources-Hydroelectricity-Geothermal Heat-Nuclear Power Plants-Solar Energy-Technology and Resources-Reuse-Reduce-Recycle-Carbon Footprint-Pollution-Smog-Acid Rain-Air Pollution-Point Source Pollution-Non-point source pollution
Includes a place for students to track the date and assess whether they have mastered the content. There is also a place for students to reflect on their ability to apply historical thinking skills. To take a closer look, just click on the preview button. You can also print these 2 to a page to use as interactive notebook inserts.
Ways to Use I Cans
- Lesson planning: Use this packet to guide your lesson planning and ensure you hit all essential content for each unit.
- Daily check: Bell ringer reviews
- Unit Review: Use to guide the unit or to review the content at the end of the unit.
- Unit Reference Pages: Place in folders or print 2 to a page for interactive notebook inserts.
- End of class check: Check at end of daily lessons to reflect on mastery of content. Also, you can use this as a “ticket out” and check reflections as they leave the room. Have students reflect on their mastery of the content (SELF-ASSESSMENT OF MASTERY).
- Test Prep: Use to guide essential knowledge for unit testing or state testing.
- Scavenger Hunt: Use the information to have students scavenger hunt or find key topics as a unit review.
- Study Guide: Perfect as a study guide, reference sheet and/or review packet.
OTHER I CANS for you to use!
Other Resources to Check Out:
Links to MEGA BUNDLES
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material