Physical Science - Matter and it Interactions - MS-PS1 Bundle - Middle School
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Physical Science - PS1 bundle. Each resource inside this bundle was handpicked to cover all aspects of the MS-PS1 curriculum (PS1-1, PS1-2, PS1-3, PS1-4, PS1-5, PS1-6). The resources found inside will ensure your students fulfill each requirement of the standard and keep them interested and engaged throughout.
Your purchase also includes a breakdown of the individual standards including what resources should be used to cover each one individually.
- 5 Lessons
- 2 Lab Station Activities
- 1 Digital Scavenger Hunt
- 1 Scientific Reading Comprehension Article
- 3 Class Activities
Each lesson includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), and a student lesson handout as a document while many also include an auto-graded Exit Ticket so you can check for student understanding.
- Most lessons include both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentations are in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resources are perfect for in-person and distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Develop models to describe the atomic composition of simple molecules and extended structures.
- Atomic Model, Notation, and Atoms - Lab Station Activity
- Atomic Structure and Notation Lesson
- Atomic Model, Structure, and Notation Digital Boom Cards
- Atomic Structure and Notation - Digital Interactive Notebook Pages
Analyze and interpret data on the properties of substances before and after the substances interact to determine if a chemical reaction has occurred.
- Physical and Chemical Properties and Changes Lesson
- Physical and Chemical Properties & Changes - Lab Station Activity
- The Chemistry of Cooking Reading
Gather and make sense of information to describe that synthetic materials come from natural resources and impact society.
Develop a model that predicts and describes changes in particle motion, temperature, and state of a pure substance when thermal energy is added or removed.
- Particle Motion, Temperature, and States of Matter Lesson
- The Particle Theory – Digital Scavenger Hunt Activity
Develop and use a model to describe how the total number of atoms does not change in a chemical reaction and thus mass is conserved.
Undertake a design project to construct, test, and modify a device that either releases or absorbs thermal energy by chemical processes.
The student version of the presentations contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.
If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org