This product is everything you need to administer a successful midterm and final exam in your physical science classroom – plus the supportive resources you need to review with your students. This pack includes editable versions of midterm and final exams, all differentiated for CP and honors level classes. All tests include multiple choice and open response questions, plus detailed answer keys. Best of all, everything in this pack is editable so you can perfectly customize it to your classroom and your needs. This is also a GREAT resource to use as review or practice tests for standardized End of Course exams!
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
Exams can take so much time to make and differentiate between levels – plus on top of that you have to create review resources that correlate. Save yourself the time and let me do the work for you! If you are worried about it being a perfect match for your classroom and curriculum, know that everything is editable so you can make it exactly what you need! If you do already own my full year physical science curriculum, this resource perfectly aligns!
What is included?
- 2 pages of teacher implementation notes
- 2 editable review study guides with practice questions – one for the chemistry half (38 vocab words + 60 questions) of physical science and one for the physics half (40 vocab words + 40 questions)
- 4 editable exams (2 midterm, 2 final) for CP and honors level physical science classes. Each test is 6-8 pages and includes 25-35 multiple-choice questions and 25-30 open response questions.
- Detailed answer keys for each test and the review practice questions
- Password Physical Science Review Game
- Physics-based reference sheet of equations and conversion factors and a chemistry-based reference sheet of polyatomic ions and the periodic table
What is covered on each test?
- The midterm exam covers introduction to physics content - scientific method, dimensional analysis, temperature conversions, metric conversions, motion, force, energy, electricity, magnets, and waves.
- The final exam covers introduction to chemistry content – matter, structure of the atom, the periodic table, bonding, naming, writing chemical formulas, balancing and classifying chemical reactions.
*Note* All tests are editable so you can rearrange and/or add to them based on any additional content you teach or if you teach in a different order!
Want this for another subject?
Find similar resources for the following subjects here:
Looking for other end of year resources?
Check out some of my favorites by clicking below!
- Biology Vocabulary Review Game
- Physical Science Vocabulary Review Game
- Anatomy Vocabulary Review Game
- Teach the Class! Review Project
- Design a Children’s Book Review Project
What if I have a question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
- Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
- Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
- Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
- Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
- Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
- Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.