PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
SAVE 35% by purchasing ALL my Physical Science Lab Stations Activities!
This is a GROWING Bundle. PLEASE READ:
• Products with "active" links are currently included in the bundle.
• Resources are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed. I do not wait to upload new resources.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional materials are added.
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
• Science Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
• Narrative Station to build science literacy
• Assessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
• Problem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
• Synthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
• Download the FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Setup Guide for best practices, signage and editable grading rubrics
• Download a FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Activity to learn more about my SNAPs labs
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 45% with the Physical Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
This bundle includes:
ATOMS & CHEMISTRY LABS
• Atomic Structure Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-1)
• Lewis Dot Diagrams Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-1)
• Chemical Bonding Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-1)
• Chemical Reactions Lab Station Activity (MS-PS1-2)
• Balancing Chemical Reactions Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-5)
• Combustion Lab Stations Activity
• Radioactive Decay Lab Stations Activity
• Fission vs. Fusion Lab Stations Activity
• Acids and Bases Lab Stations Activity
• Energy Transfer Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-2)
• Energy Transformation Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-4)
• Energy, Force and Motion Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-1)
• Kinetic Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-1)
• Potential Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-2)
• KE & PE Relationship Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-5)
• Energy and Collisions Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-3)
ENERGY RESOURCES LABS
• Nonrenewable Energy Lab Stations Activity (4-ESS3-1)
• Renewable Energy Lab Stations Activity (4-ESS3-1)
FORCES & MOTION LABS
• Earth's Gravity Lab Stations Activity (5-PS2-1)
• Patterns of Motion Lab Stations Activity (3-PS2-2)
MAGNETS & ELECTRICITY LABS
• Magnetic Force Lab Stations Activity (3-PS2-3, 3-PS2-4)
• Magnetic Field Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS2-5)
• Electric Force Lab Stations Activity (3-PS2-3)
• Electric Field Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS2-5)
PROPERTIES OF MATTER LABS
• States of Matter Lab Stations Activity (5-PS1-1)
• Phase Change Lab Stations Activity (5-PS1-2)
• Physical Properties of Matter Lab (5-PS1-3)
• Conservation of Mass Lab Stations Activity (5-PS1-2)
MIXTURES & SOLUTIONS
• Types of Mixtures Lab Stations Activity (5-PS1-4)
SIMPLE MACHINES LABS
• Work and Power Lab Stations Activity
• Simple Machines Lab Stations Activity
• Compound Machines Lab Stations Activity
THERMAL ENERGY (HEAT) LABS
• Conduction and Conductors Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-2 & MS-PS3-3)
• Phase Change Lab Stations Activity (5-PS1-2)
• Heating Curves Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS1-4)
• Temperature Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-5)
• Thermal Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-4)
WATER PROPERTIES LABS
WAVES (LIGHT & SOUND) LABS
• Wave Properties Lab Stations Activity (4-PS4-1)
• Mathematical Models of Waves Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-1)
• Waves and Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-1)
• Wave Behavior Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-2)
• Optics Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-2)
• Generating a Wave Signal Lab Stations Activity (4-PS4-3)
• Analog vs. Digital Signals Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS4-3)
Note: This list of labs is subject to change. Labs may be added, combined or separated to improve the quality and effectiveness of lab activities.
NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
These lab activities satisfy ALL Grade 3-5 and Middle School Physical Science Next Generation Science Standards. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - to meet the standard. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).