Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a listing for Physical Science Warm-Ups or Exit Tickets (IPC in Texas!) over Motion, Speed, and Acceleration. It covers proper graphing technique, distance, displacement, speed, velocity, distance - time graphs, speed - time graphs, and acceleration.
1) 19 pages of Physical Science Warm-Ups
2) 19 pages of fully worked answer keys so you can see how I solve my problems.
3) All Warm-Ups are written to address specific objectives and the objectives are tightly aligned with standards.
4) Matches perfectly with my Unit 1 notes and Unit 1 Problem Packet
5) Deliberately large font so that you can xerox 2 of the pages onto 1 page. (so you can cut in half)
Time Length: 11 days- so obviously you have extras to pick and choose! :)
1) I can describe position and motion and how perspective influences our idea of motion (frame of reference)
2) I understand the difference between distance and displacement.
3) I can calculate speed and identify the variables and units of distance, time, and speed.
4) I can calculate velocity and identify the variables and units of displacement, time, and speed. I understand that it includes direction.
5) I understand the difference between speed and velocity.
6) I know the proper rules for graphing
7) I can plot and interpret a distance-time graph. I know that the slope of a distance-time graph is speed. I know that a curve on a distance-time graph is acceleration.
8) I can describe and interpret motion using a speed-time graph. I know the slope of a speed-time graph is acceleration.
9) I can describe and calculate acceleration.
A big thank you to other clip artists and font designers that make my rocking world go round. NinjaMom Studio, Sarah Pecorino, Crunchy Mom, ThingsbyLary, KB3 Teach Fonts, PigKnit, Ron Leishman, Clip Art Mags.
Copyright 2019 Laura Delzer aka "Delzer's Dynamite Designs"
Single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses for other teachers on your campus.