This product, by It’s Not Rocket Science,
is a vocabulary review resource of reactions vocabulary terms including: Chemical changes, classifying, energy, acids, bases, and radioactivity, inspired by the popular game "Taboo."
How can I use this?
• As an entire class review game
• As task cards for an individual challenge for fast finishers
What is included?
• 1 unit of cards for you to print, cut out, and laminate
• 28 total cards of vocabulary terms
• Each card has the vocabulary term and 4 "taboo" words
• Editable card template so you can add extra terms
• 2 pages of implementation suggestions and differentiation strategies
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
I love to use this product because reviewing vocabulary can be mundane but is critical for science mastery and this game is a fun and effective way to do it!
What if I just want another unit?
To save over 20%, buy ALL units as a bundle: All Physical Science: Both Physics and Chemistry
Or find additional individual units below:
• Scientific Method
• Motion and Force
• Energy, Electricity, and Magnetism
• Atom and the Periodic Table
What if I want physics or chemistry sets?
Check out the links below!
• Physics Only
• Chemistry Only
Looking for something different?
Check out my Password Review Game
Do you teach biology?
I’ve made a Password Review Game
and Taboo Review Game
for Biology as well!
Is this aligned to Next Generation Science Standards?
YES! All of my products are aligned with specific Next Generation Science Standards. This product, in particular, covers vocabulary terms students must know for each NGSS.
What if I have a question?
Email me at email@example.com I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add a new product every week so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at 50% off by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.