Also included in
- This package has four unique worksheets about physical and chemical changes. The worksheets can be used as homework assignments, in-class assignments, or assessments. The worksheets are various levels of difficulty, so they can be used to meet the needs of your students throughout your physical and$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- This package includes a card sorting activity, three interactive notebook pages, four worksheets, a poster project, a Boom Deck, and an exit ticket over physical and chemical changes. Click on the links below to learn more about each resource in this bundle:Physical and Chemical Changes Sorting Acti$20.00$27.00Save $7.00
- The Odd One Out Worksheets in this bundle will challenge your students and boost their critical thinking skills. This bundle includes all of the science Odd One Out Worksheets currently in my store. Any science Odd One Out Worksheets I create in the future will be added to this bundle.The questions$26.50$34.00Save $7.50
This one page worksheet will give your students practice with physical and chemical changes. It involves critical thinking skills and will challenge your students. The questions are arranged from easiest to hardest.
Each question has a circle with four parts. Students analyze the parts to identify the one that doesn’t fit in with the others. Then they explain in a sentence what makes it different. A complete answer key is included.
Click on PREVIEW to see a finished version of this worksheet.
***This resource is ready to use in the distance learning classroom if you are using Google Classroom and the TpT Digital Activities tool.
Whoa, buddy, you've got options with how you want to get this resource because it comes in three different money-saving bundles.
- The Physical and Chemical Changes SUPER PACKAGE includes a card sorting activity, interactive notebook pages, worksheets, a poster project, and an exit ticket.
- The Physical and Chemical Changes Worksheet PACKAGE comes with four worksheets of varying levels of challenge.
- The Science Odd One Out Worksheet Bundle comes with many worksheets like this one, covering a wide variety of science topics.
Read what teachers are saying about this resource:
“This was a great activity to use with a partner or alone. It was very engaging and required the kids to use critical thinking skills. It was a super way to practice identifying physical and chemical changes.”
“Makes students think about things in a different way and defend their answers.”
“Loved this! I thought it was going to be easy for them, but it actually made them think!”
“I love how this worksheet is set up to make students think about their answers, not just circle one and move on."
“Well designed, easily implemented.”
Take a look at the many other Physical Science resources in my store.
If you like this style of worksheet, take a look at the other Odd One Out Worksheets in my store. Want a blank, editable Odd One Out Worksheet? Find it here.
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.