Also included in
- This science resource is a bundle of six of my 4th and 5th grade science passages and activities (with digital science activities).NOTE: Each resource in this bundle now has Google Slides™ versions of the passages and activities and a Google Forms assessment. See the About the Digital Science Activi$13.00$19.00Save $6.00
Do you need some easy-to-use and prep resources for teaching physical and chemical changes? Or just need a few activities to supplement your existing curriculum? This resource is just what you need!
Physical and Chemical Changes Passages, Printables and Assessment right at your finger tips!
NOTE: This resource now has Google Slides™ versions of several of the activities and a Google Forms assessment, making it ideal for digital science activities. Please see PAGE 3 of the PDF for the digital access links.
This ready to print and use resource on physical and chemical changes is a great supplement to your science instruction. The included science informational passages provide extra support if you do not have a textbook or if your textbook is outdated or too technical for your students.
Note: This resource does NOT include science experiments or demonstrations.
- A one-page physical and chemical changes informational passage with close reading tasks (optional), comprehension questions, and a vocabulary foldable.
- A one-page informational passage that takes a closer look at chemical changes with close reading tasks (optional), comprehension questions, and a vocabulary foldable.
- Eight physical and chemical changes practice printables
- A one-page quick assessment that can be used with or without the passages
The physical and chemical changes activities in this resource are also included in digital versions to be used with Google Slides. The assessment is also available in Google Forms.
See page 3 of the PDF for the links to copy the digital science activities to your drive.
Check out the video preview to see what the digital physical and chemical changes activities are like.