Also included in
- Looking for no-prep, ready to use resources to teach water properties? Your students will learn about capillary action, specific heat, universal solvent, adhesion, cohesion, surface tension and water's role in weathering with these lessons, labs, and activities. This bundle is aligned to the Virgi$43.42$48.25Save $4.83
- Teaching sixth grade science standards in Virginia is a snap! For just over $1 a day, your lessons are ready to go and aligned to the 2018 SOLS (Standards of Learning). This bundle includes engaging activities that your students will love! Teachers will love the easy to set up activities that are a$203.20$254.00Save $50.80
Students will learn about weathering and erosion as well as physical (mechanical) and chemical weathering in this complete lesson. There are many options that make it friendly for distance learning and Google Classroom use.
See the preview for an in-depth look at this resource!
•PowerPoint Presentation with link to video lecture -great for distance learning, absent students, or flipped lessons!
•Differentiated PDF notes on weathering including blank, cloze and completed for learners of various abilities.
•Differentiated Google Notes – text boxes are created, all students need to do is type.
•Practice worksheet to reinforce concepts
•2 Weathering Activities - demonstrate physical and chemical weathering
•Hyperlink document that is easily distributed through Google Classroom
•Word Wall Cards – Black and white for easy printing (looks great on colored cardstock) and colored text
Why purchase the product?
- Link to video presentation/lecture - great for distance learning, homeschooling, flipped classroom, and absent students
- No prep, just print and go, which saves you time!
- Tested in my classroom and highly engaging for students
- Includes everything you need to teach the standard thoroughly
- PDF and Google Slides Options for Notes and Worksheets
- Hyperlink Document - works great with Google Classroom
- Aligned to standards!
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Let's Get Connected!!
❥Email - email@example.com
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!